3.26.2010

Forever Frugal Friday - Spring Basics

This weekend is supposed to get into the 80's here in LA and I couldn't be happier. However, I was browsing my wardrobe and noticed I need to start stocking up on some Spring basics. Here are the three items I am hoping to pick up this weekend.

This Braided Trim Knit Dress is a perfect swimsuit cover up or running errands around town. Throw a cardigan over it, some leggings and flats and you can easily stay warm once the sun goes down.

This Sleeveless Drawstring Top is a fantastic piece to add to wear with any denim bottom. It's a little fancier than a T-Shirt but still casual enough for that dive bar or bonfire party.

I love navy and green together and this Striped Slub Knit Top reminds me of that darling Splendid tank I have been wanting but at a much friendly price. I would pretty much wear this with any and everything!

What spring basic can you not live without?

4 comments:

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

love the purple top! xoxo

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love the first piece.. great color. For spring- a jean jacket is a must! :)

Taylor said...

Love the dress!!! And I can't live without SANDALS!!! After sporting boots and cold weather gear for months, my piggies love to bask in the sun!

Iva Messy said...

these are all so cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin