3.23.2010

Song Of The Week: Us


Regina Spektor - US
Uploaded by reginaspektor. - See the latest featured music videos.

Can I just mention how much I am loving spring already? I can't help but be in a good mood with all the sights and smells. I know I am way behind, but I finally saw "(500) Days of Summer" a few weeks back and I just loved it. I loved that the movie warned you it wasn't a love story, but yet I still fell in love with it, and also the soundtrack!

I loved "Fidelty" by Regina Spektor and "Us" has found a special place in my heart as well. The song is happy, romantic, upbeat and just lovely and makes me smile no mater what. This song has me wanting to run through a field holding hands with a special someone and giggling the entire time. Corny - yes, but I can't help it, that's what I wanna do :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I adore this song

Beebs said...

500 days of summer is my ultimate fave!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin