3.12.2010

Shuffle, Shuffle...


Wouldn't you just know that it has been another crazy busy week and my brain is just about on overload and I can't even begin to think of what to post...that is until Shelby posted this guy and I just HAD to participate seeing as music plays such a huge part of my life. So here goes..

The Rules:

1. Put your iTunes/ ipod (or any mp3 player) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Encourage others to play along!

My Results:


1) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
On Board - Friendly Fires (Usually!)

2) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Born Into A Light - Ryan Adams & The Cardinals

3) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
No More Talk - T.I. (hmmmmmm)

4) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Spaceman - Dave Matthews Band

5) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Union - Black Eyed Peas

6) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN?
What We Talkin' About - Jay-Z Ft. Luke Steele

7) WHAT IS 2+2?
She's Out Of My Life - Michael Jackson

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
She Is - The Fray (interesting!)

9) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Shadow - Britney Spears

10) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
She's Mine - Brett Dennen

11) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
By Night Into Paradise - Chet (Doesn't sound too bad to me!)

12) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Young Forever - Jay-Z Ft. Mr. Hudson (Ha!)

13) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I'm Real (Murder Mix) - Jennifer Lopez Feat. Ja Rule (well....)

14) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Pump It Harder - The Black Eyed Peas (seems a little inappropriate for the dance floor...later in the night maybe - j/k)

15) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Give It Up To Me - Shakira Feat. Lil Wayne (lol!)

16) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
How To Say Goodbye - Paul Tiernan (this would have been better for the question above)

17) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

18) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
The Heart Of Life - John Mayer

19) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Paper Planes - M.I.A. (interesting...)

20) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Here We Go - Mat Kearney

21) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Boots & Boys - Ke$ha (boys for sure)

22) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
I'll Stand By You - Carrie Underwood

23) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
December - David Gray

24) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Ventura Highway - America (the 101 is a scary road I avoid at all times!)

25) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson

26) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Shake That - Eminem

27) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Miss Independent - Ne-Yo (not really - I kind of like it)

This is really fun I promise and kind of a fun way to enter into your weekend! Give it a shot!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love things like this!! im going to try it when i get home from the weekend!!

Shelby said...

Love it! Isn't it crazy how fitting some of them are?? I'm concluding that based on #12 you're going to end up with a younger man {or someone who makes you feel young} and #23 is telling me you'll be married in December ;)

#19 kinda creeps me out! ;)

Love you girl! XOXO

Lyndsy said...

Sweet Nothings ~ I can't wait to see what turns up for you!

Shelby ~ I will clue you in that you are headed in the right direction with #12, however #23 is not even a thought right now, but good to keep in mind. ANd #19 is really weird - seeing as I work with planes. Thanks for introducing me to this goodie! XOXO

Draya Ann said...

whoa #23...that's kind of eerie. haha
#14 that is just too funny!
cute stuff...might have to give this one a try.

Beebs said...

ok i'm doing this after lunch! then will post...

Sarah Elizabeth said...

This is fantastic! I'll do it over the weekend and link back to you. But I'm sure I can't top your songs!

jamieofalltrades said...

As one of your friends we are definitely bohemian rhapsody!

kanishk said...

I can't wait to see what turns up for you!
home jobs without registration

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin