12.03.2010

Forever Frugal Friday ~ Cocktail Party Chic

(click picture to enlarge)

Next Saturday I am attending a cocktail party at my bosses house and then heading to the bars to celebrate my friend taking his LSAT.  Two very different crowds and two very different occasions.  However, I think the outfit above will allow me to transition from each party effortlessly. 

I realize the necklace is a little matchy to the skirt but, I don't really mind.  And the leather jacket will help keep me warm but also add a little fun.  I am also considering bringing a backup White V-Neck to change into for the bars (also in case I spill on myself at the party). 

A little bit of dazzle and sparkle is just what the holidays need and this skirt is sure to get the job done.

7 comments:

Amber's Notebook said...

so cute!! i love that skirt!!

Anonymous said...

i love this skirt!

Coug Gal said...

Love the whole outfit! Perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love this!! I'm totally going to create it for a birthday party I'm attending in December...

Anonymous said...

I realize you're in CA and I'm not but... do you wear pantyhose with this then or go bare legged?

Michelle said...

Really cute outfit, I am loving that skirt!

Lyndsy said...

indeeskitchen - In Cali I was planning to pair it with some nude pumps, but I think you could pull it off with some tights and booties. Hope that helps!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin