12.10.2010

Happy {Party} Weekend


One year ago this weekend, 20 of us girls gathered in the small town of Solvang and tore it up celebrating Avery's 30th and I can honestly say it was one of the best weekends of my life.  I am so wishing we were all together again this weekend to live it up again.  At least I have this (brief and dark) video of us dancing in the middle of the streets and storefronts of Solvang to Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You (Original Version).


This weekend is full of celebrating...tonight we are off to Red O  to celebrate the roomies birthday.  Tomorrow brunch at NineThirty for Kare's 30th, a cocktail party at my bosses house, a LSAT celebration party, a bake-off and holiday party.  I foresee lots of water, Aleve and holiday cheer in my future. 

May your weekend be merry and bright!! 

XOXO

6 comments:

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Have a wonderful weekend friend!!

designstiles said...

Enjoy Red-O. I think that place is gorgeous and I felt like I was in some beachy area of Mexico.

Unknown said...

how fun that must have been! ...I love everyone in their plaid button downs ...too cute!

Holly said...

live it up!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Seriously one of the best weekends EVER! I think we need to plan a reunion trip ASAP

La pépite modeuse said...

great blog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin