12.13.2010

Song Of The Week: I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm



Yesterday it was 82 degrees here in California. Not really the most appropriate weather for this season, but it was kind of fun to wear a sundress in December all while enjoying the holiday music around me.

I LOVE classic holiday music! What I love even more is when old holiday classics are remixed to give them a new feel. I own the entire Christmas Remixed - Holiday Classics Re-Grooved and it is one of my absolute favorite albums to listen to.  This album is perfect for any holiday party, and my favorite on the album is Kay Starr's I'Ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (Stuhr Remix).  I believe it was used in a Target commercial a few years back, but the first time I heard it was in Banana Republic and they were selling the CD so I bought it. 

Classic holiday music + Remix + Friends + Family + Cocktails = Perfect Holiday Cheer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

buying this cd now! LOVE LOVE

Shelby said...

probably my fave christmas song ever! So I've been complaining about the weather - lame, i know. But I just want crisp, cold air and a fire in my fireplace. Once the holidays are over I'll be able to appreciate it a little more ;)

Amber's Notebook said...

okay downloading now, love!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

LOVE this song too! Thanks for the other recommendations too. xxoo!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

82?! that's insane! it was 50 yesterday and we were like heat wavveee haha. back to 30s/20s today though.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin