12.07.2010

Gift Giving Guide Day #1 ~ Techy Love

Happy Holidays all you YBB readers!  The time has come for me to begin sharing some of my favorite gifts out there on the market to give or receive! 

Today's gift guide is dedicated to all those "Techy" gadgets out there.  Whether you are using an iPhone, an iPad, a Kindle , iPod, Blackberry or a regular old computer like moi, I have something below for everyone!


For the avid Kindle user, this Rebecca Minkoff Alligator Book Worm Kindle Sleeve is sure to please.  It's kind of like when you used to have to cover your books in school with brown bags and design it yourself, only it's way cooler than a brown bag and requires no further design modifications.


I do not own an iPhone and am quite content with my Blackberry, but will say that Blackberry needs to improve it's design case options, as the iPhone is kicking ass in design selections.  If I did own an iPhone I am 99% sure that this Case Mate 'Barely There' iPhone 4 case in gold would already be on my telephone. 


I have been trying to get my work to supply me with an iPad (no luck thus far) and have been admiring all my friends, and think that this DANNIJO Reid iPad Case is just gorgeous.  This gift would be great for that aspiring fashion, design student, or really anyone who admires patterns and great colors.  It is also sure to be a conversation starter for any meeting you walk into or present at.




I have two girls at work who have been heavily hinting that these Marc by Marc Jacobs Silicone iPad Sleeves would be pretty spectacular to own and use on their iPad's.  I am loving the bright bold colors and subtle logo these sleeves possess.  These sleeves would be perfect for a high schooler or college student who isn't necessarily using their iPad's for presenting, and more for leisure.




Again Blackberry, iPhone has really raised the bar in phone protection accessories.  This Kate Spade Hard Cover iPhone 4 Case is perfect for any woman in your life.  Mom, co-worker, boss, secret santa, whomever is sure to love this classic and simple cover.  Also would work well for any Kate Spade lover you may know that won't break you at the bank.   

This Quilted Shimmer MP3 Speaker Wallet is just right for the girl on the go.  Just pop in your MP3 (iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, Zune) and turn up the volume and it is an instant party wherever she may go.  Perfect for the girl who is always in Vegas, the beach or any after party. 

Who says your flash drive is the only thing that can be flashy?  Jazz up any home office or desk with this sparkly Blinged Out Wireless Mouse.  Perfect for the girl who is all about sparkle and glamour. 



Last but not least, my favorite gift of all, Gap's Smartphone Gloves.  I mean whoever thought of these is BRILLIANT!  Now you can keep your hands warm and still communicate via text or touch screen as these gloves have special tips that allow you to not miss a step communicating while you keep your mits warm.  These are sure to please any texter who lives in non-Cali climates. 

Be sure to keep checking back for some great holiday gift ideas and please leave me a comment with your own great finds to share!  'Tis the season to share and be jolly!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for the KS polka dot case - I've got it! It's *awesome*. I've had it for two weeks and 4 different girls have come up to me to ask where I got it. It's great! :)

Anonymous said...

sooo with you on the lack of bb cases..i want to get an iphone PURELY for that kate spade polka dot case. verizon..are you listening!!!!

Lindsey said...

Love the Ipad and Iphone cases. I found a Kate Spade one for my Iphone 4g that I am definitely going to put on my wish list (the one with the rotary phone on the back).

Holly said...

im in the blackberry boat too! ugh!

love the texting gloves. would be a cute gift for jon's couisins!!

Chiara said...

These are such great gift ideas!! I love the laptop folders
Have a great day
xoxo

Kristen said...

great ideas!

Lyndsy said...

Rosy + Tart ~ I am jelly of your polka dots! Glad you can vouch for it's cuteness!

Lindsey ~ I think the Rotarty Phone cover is super cute!

Holly ~ Perhaps we should go into biz creating cute covers?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin