3.06.2008

Project Runway: The Winner is Fierce!

And the winner is.....

CHRISTIAN!!!! It was quite a fantastic finale and rather sweet to see Christian humbled by his win. I loved seeing all the judges soo happy for him and seriously could the pic above be any cuter? (Also aren't Heidi's shoes FAB?)

I was way off about Jillian but must confess that her collection was my favorite. Below are my favorite looks by the final three.

I adored Jillian's entire collection, but especially loved this dress. Cute, sexy and fun all summed into one. I also liked the model wearing the dress...perhaps you remember Jaslene as the winner of America's Next Top Model: Cycle 8. Girl worked the runway well, Tyra would have been proud.

Even though Rami showed this piece to make it into the final three I still think this dress is so amazing and so beautiful. I love the texture and the cut and everything really. Rami has always been a talented dress maker and as Nina pointed out, he really shines in evening wear. I would love to see this gown on a celebrity for an awards show or gala.

Christian's winning collection was beautiful, dramatic and edgy. His execution was fabulous but as the judges all pointed out, his collection was a bit monotonous. Even so, collectively through the entire show his pieces were incredible and he deserved this win for sure. Loved the ruffles, loved the colors, loved his models and honestly LOVED him. He is truly fabulous!


Until next season...auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Heidi's shoes = OMG

I think those are the ones Avery was talking about that she wore on Ellen the other day.

And I LOVE the long black dress. Classic

Lindsay said...

Yes, those are the ones I spoke of. Funny, I just did a posting about them too, before I read this :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin