3.20.2008

Winning Shoes!!

I have found them! Actually I found and purchased my wedding shoes two weeks ago, and aren't they just fantastic? I am absolutely head over heels (pun intended) in love with my Stuart Weitzman 'Solitaire' Pumps !!

These shoes were quite the splurge for myself, and I felt guilty for like 5 minutes, but after trying my wedding dress on with them, I knew that this Cinderella had found her glass slipper. The first time I tried them on at Bloomingdale's I had four women tell me I HAD to have them. And really, who am I to be arguing with strangers, that's just rude! So after some begging and pleaing with Elon, and a Nordstrom's credit card...they officially belong to me! YEAH!

Be sure to check out my fellow bride-to-be (and friend) Shelby's blog for San Diego Magazine, My Exquisite Wedding. She is planning an incredible extravaganza and asking for your input. Plus she has some fantastic ideas and she really breaks down all the components that make up a wedding. Happy reading!

10 comments:

Jamieofalltrades said...

Super cute! One item checked of the list of things to do. Wish I could be there to see them in person!

XO

Erin said...

Lynds - I absolutely LOVE these shoes!!! Perfect for you on your wedding day. Great pic!

Tiffany said...

I saw those at Nordstrom! They are super cute and love that you got pink shoes! I almost got pink shoes but found silver ones instead.

Marge said...

I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE SHOES!!! What a great find

Anonymous said...

Ok I ADORE SW shoes and have been pining over those very ones forever. I didn't think I could justify buying them, even for my wedding, but maybe, just maybe you have convinced me.

Found you through With This Ring and love your blog!

Lyndsy said...

Thanks guys for all the comments. I adore them and it makes me happy that others can appreciate their beauty :)

Shelby said...

Absolutely Fabulous! And thanks girl for the shout out!

Tara Vorhes said...

I love these! We may end up being shoe twins... :)

Shu Luva' said...

I really really like your shoes...the color,the style..WOW!

I'm also making a journey to find a perfect shoes for my wedding,I think I already found it..thanks to you... I also make a blog about it...

www.weddingshoeslover.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin