4.09.2010

Forever Frugal Friday


I was the lucky recipient of a gift card to Forever 21 from my sister Kelsey for my birthday (Thanks Sis!) and have been browsing and trying on trying to spend it. Well guess what my friends...today was the jackpot! I found this adorable T-Back Zipper Sun Dress along with three other items all for $52.00! I think this dress is just perfect for the summer days ahead. I am thinking day drinking at The Whaler, a picnic at The Getty Villa, or just shopping around with the girls. I should receive the goods next week, and will be sure to report back with my findings!

4 comments:

DrayaAnn said...

All your cute clothes and talk about fun places you go in Cali makes me want to come there so badly. California has to be better than cold, boring Illinois. :)

Olivia said...

OMG i need this dress.

the red bungalow said...

I would belt this baby up, throw on some sandals, and be good to go! LOVE IT!

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Oooh, that is really cute. I didn't see it when I went the other day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin