6.03.2010

Desperately Seeking Sully ~ Luxurious Lucite


Yes I know, usually the words luxury and Lucite do not go together.  Instead I tend to associate Lucite with clear high heels that only strippers can navigate around in.  That was until I eyed these gorgeous pieces below, that have me humming a whole new tune about Lucite. 


First up is this gorgeous Michael Kors Large Face Chronograph Watch.  I am not really a watch person, but I may just have to become one with this beauty as she would practically go with anything!


Just in time for summer are some fierce Lucite Aviators from Dsquared2.  Perfect for the sunny days ahead in LA (I am ignoring the "June Gloom" outside my window).


Perhaps you need a little Lucite in your home to brighten up your living room?  This Payton Ribbed Glass Lamp by Ralph Lauren will do the trick just fine.

 
And just in case my Michael Kors watch isn't matching my perfect outfit for the night, one (or all three) of these Alexis Bittar Studded Hinge Cuffs will more than suffice. 

What do you think of Lucite?  Strictly for Strippers or Luxurious Ladies too?

8 comments:

Amber's Notebook said...

that watch and sunglasses are rad! love it

Rosellini said...

I'm obsessed with Alexis Bittar....I have a couple of his pieces and I love them! It's a great way to do lucite with a hint of color! His rings are my absolute fav!

Taylor said...

I WANT THAT WATCH!!!!!!!! Such a great summer item!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Loving the aviators! Though I just tried on a pair of Tom Fords and I am saving up for those!!

happy weekend!!!

Kristen said...

Love the sunglasses and watch! so cute and perfect for summer

Coug Gal said...

Love love love the cuffs and watch!

Beebs said...

i adore those bracelets!!
and Kors always makes a stellar watch...

nicole said...

i like those aviators... I've been looking for a new pair!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin