6.24.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ Saltwater Dreams

Woo-hoo!  I dodged being selected for jury duty yesterday!  Thank you everyone for the sympathetic comments and encouragement for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  I am super excited to dig into this weekend (hopefully poolside). 

Today's essentials are courtesy of Andi from Saltwater Dreams.  I love reading Andi's blog for makeup tips, product reviews and her awesome taste in clothing.  Andi is always sharing and reviewing one of her purchases and often times it is exactly what I am craving to buy and I find her tips and reviews extremely helpful.  Be sure to check out Andi's blog and her "Summer Essentials" below...


*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*


Beauty Product =  The Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Mini-Stick will be traveling with me everywhere this Summer. I love how multi-functioning it is, I use it for everything from split ends to bug bites.

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*



The JCrew Coralie Cami. It can be worn with everything and is a great lightweight, flowy top, perfect for day or night.

*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*


Essential Summer Song = "Closer To The Sun" by Slightly Stoopid (not a new song, but it's perfect for Summer)

Thank you so much Andi for sharing your summer picks!  The Slightly Stoopid song may be old but it is the first time I have heard it!  And I am very interested in this oil stick you speak so highly of, and for $6 - you better believe this will be in my purse this summer as well. 

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Kristen from Bon Bon Rose Girls  picks!

5 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Cute J.Crew cami- I haven't seen that piece yet! :)

BusyB said...

wahoo you got out! lol! I not a fan of jury duty ; )... I crave to be 10 obs lighter and wear a bikini everywhere! hahah not really but at least shorts!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for including me Lyndsy! So very cool of you, this was such a fun assignment :)

Yay for getting out of jury duty! And yay for reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo! That is one of my favorite series. The last one is my favorite book.
xoxo

Stacie said...

I'm all for a product that can be used multiple ways - thanks for the tip!! Xo

Anonymous said...

Loving this series. Looking forward to reading more. I suck at picking out new beauty products, so hopefully this will allow for easier decision making.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin