6.28.2010

Song Of The Week: First Kiss (Feat. Ke$ha)




A few weeks back I went out with my girl Mrs. F and some other lovely ladies to My Studio in Hollywood for a night of dancing, and having tons of fun.  I am not generally the "Hollywood" scene kind of girl, but had a rocking good time.  I was introduced that evening to my current fave song My First Kiss (Feat. Ke$ha)by 3OH!3. 

I seriously cannot stop listening to this song.  It puts me in the best of moods, whether I am getting ready for a girls night out or reintroducing myself to the treadmill.  This song has some serious energy behind it.  Plus I may be the only one out there to admit it, but I adore Ke$ha!  And when I say adore, I mean in a "she's crazy as sh*t, but has the best songs to dance to" way. 

Did your first kiss go a little like this?  And twist, and twist? 

Quote of the night as we were crossing Hollywood Blvd, "What's your dream?" Name the movie?

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Pretty Woman! love you girl xo

Schnelle said...

love that song! and i agree, she definately makes motivational, upbeat music that makes you want to move.

Draya Ann said...

Everybody's got a dream!!! Pretty Woman!

Kristen said...

Great song pick! Love it!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Pretty Woman, of course! I've never heard this song before, but I lurrve it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin