6.08.2010

Girl Crush - Kristen Bell

Do you ever see a celebrity in a movie or being interviewed and think, "if she wasn't famous, we would totally be friends"?  Whenever there is a darling girl celeb, my girlfriends and I are always saying that. Kristen Bell is one of those girls for me.  She seems super down to earth, is always smiling, and just sort of lives a normal life (with some great perks, like invites to fashion week).  Plus she is the mysterious narrorating voice for Gossip Girl, so she is also up on all the scoop (or at least I like to think so). 

I love her hair, cute little body and simple style.  She almost always dresses right for her body, and I am in major like with her hair and I believe I will be taking a few of the pictures below to my hair stylist Mrs. F for some inspiration. 


all pictures from Zimbio

Fun and totes appropriate for the American Music Awards.

I love that she always is smiling :)


Love her hair, love the red!


Loved her dress at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala this year.


While I am not crazy about the side fabric, she almost earned a perfect 10 in my book with this gorgeous dress.


Totally cute girl next door.


Her makeup is clean, fresh and lovely.  I want to replicate this look immediately.


I fell in love with this look two years ago and still want to replicate everything.  So cute!


I absolutely love her hair here and am crossing my fingers that I can make this work for me!  Bangs? Yes please!

My favorite flick with Kristen has to be Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but I am also looking forward to her chick flick You Again out this fall (preview below). 

Spill it...which celebrity do you think you would be friends with if they weren't famous? 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

were so on the same bloggy page..im totally posting aboit my girl crush tomorrow!

but i adore ms bell..she is just so ADORBS

DrayaAnn said...

She is so cute. Always looks so put together.

Anonymous said...

I've actually never thought about which celeb I could be friends with, but now you have me thinking...

Amber's Notebook said...

Aww she is too
cute!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

She does always look happy! Another celeb that looks like a nice, down to earth is Jennifer Garner.

Anonymous said...

I do love her. And I TOTALLY agree with the comment above...Jennifer Garner is my absolute fav!

I'd never seen that preview before; it looks so cute!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I 90% of the time like her style- she does look so fab in that red dress! I always love her hair- looks perfect straight or beachy wavse.

Kristen said...

Love KBell! My friends and I always talk about who'd be our friends or which celebs would have joined our sorority etc. LOL, glad we're not the only ones! I think I would totally be bffs with Anne Hathaway, Rachel McAdams, and Ashley Tisdale is who I can remember off the top of my head.

Beebs said...

she is pretty as a button!the bangs are darling too.

sometimes i think that i would be bff with sandra bullock, cami diaz or rachel mcadams...

Jamieofalltrades said...

Duh....Nicole Richie! :)

Jen said...

She is such a cutie! And look at that Metropolitan of Art dress... WOW!! That's gorgeous!

Josie said...

I've absolutely LOVED her since Veronica Mars was on -- she is so cute and seems like such a sweetheart! And always so classy. I have this desperate want to be friends with Reese Witherspoon -- such a doll.
It's my first time on your blog and I'm completely in love -- can't wait for more!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

tootie said...

That looks like a really cute movie! I'll have to see it when it comes out.

I love both Jennifer Garner and Sandra Bullock - they both seem down-to-earth and friends-worthy :)

ag. said...

i love love love kristen bell!
she was on the late late show with craig ferguson in december and i totally fell in love with her then.
great post!

taryn said...

totally agree! i used to always watch veronica mars and totally thought she could be my friend in real life too! haha... she's awesome! and hilarious too! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin