6.21.2010

Song Of The Week: Armada Latina



Happy first day of summer to everyone! Even though "June Gloom" is in full effect here in LA (and apparently rainy and cold in Seattle), summertime is my favorite for food, friends and music. With lots of laying out by the pool, BBQ's and possible road trips, good music to keep you smiling is the most important (besides the company).

I first heard Armada Latina (Feat. Pitbull And Marc Anthony) [Explicit] a few months ago and was shocked to discover these smooth beats were courtesy of none other than Insane In The Brain (Explicit Album Version) fame Cypress Hill.  Listening to this song back in March/April had me fast forwarding to summer in my mind. 

This song is sexy and hot, and makes me want to fly down to Miami and do a little salsa dancing.  It makes me think of hot summer nights, staying out super late and having the best time with friends and loved ones.  Who knew that adding Cypress Hill, Marc Anthony, Pitbull and Suite: Judy Blue Eyes [Remastered LP Version] by Crosby, Stills & Nash would equal such glorious summer goodness? 

If summer could be summed up into a 2010 song, this song has my vote!

1 comment:

BusyB said...

SUMMER!!good song too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin