6.30.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ Sweet Nothings

Oh how I adore the those girls over at Sweet Nothings.  Always sharing pretty pictures, fabulous wedding attire, and music that warms my heart (mostly because they love the "pop-y" teen music as much as I do).  This blog is one of my daily reads, and I am not kidding you when I say that I feel like I know these girls.  Whether it is our shared love for bacon, LA things or best friends at a distance, these girls are pretty damn fabulous!  They first shared their essentials with me last year, and I am honored they are contributing again!



Hello loves! Danielle of Sweet Nothings here, and I cannot believe it has been a year since Lyndsy first asked for Summer Essentials of 2009! Time flies, but I am always excited when sweet summertime is here again!

*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*

The beauty product that will be with me at all times is sunscreen.





Skin Cancer is not a joke! I would like to have my skin wrinkle and freckle free as long as possible, not to mention about 8 years ago I went to Mexico with my family and got the worst sunburn of my life. Like I could not even sleep. Since then, I keep spf 500 with me always.

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*

What I am craving for summer 2010 is to end it with lifelong memories.





I am eagerly awaiting long nights gossiping with girlfriends, days by the beach, and just tons of fun.

*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*

My essential summer song for 2010-and I am prepared for the backlash that will follow this post-is anything Miley Cyrus..esp Can't Be Tamed.



It is my guilty pleasure..please don't judge me! I kinda adore her..and try not to sing along when it comes on the radio :)

Thank you so much Danielle for participating!  I am not hating on your Miley Cyrus love!  I heart it as well!  And I couldn't agree with your more about sunblock, sunblock, sunblock.  My BFF Mrs. R and I call each other whenever we find what we think is the highest we've seen yet.  I think we stopped at 100+?  And summer memories with friends sounds amazing!  I especially looking forward to summer memories ahead, since this girl is moving back!!! Please stop over to Sweet Nothings for your daily fixin' of all things sweet!

Also, come back tomorrow to see La vie...Jaime summer needs and dreams!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm..I don't think it posted.

And I'm totally eating bacon right now listening to bsb...just throwing it out there

Lyndsy said...

Ahhh! LOL'ing REALLY hard right now!

Are you achin', yep, yep, yep, yep for some bacon...yep, yep, yep!

Thanks girl for always making me smile!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I have to admit, I am a sucker for Can't be Tamed too... i think it's a great workout song!

:) Going to promote my guest post tomorrow!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin