6.29.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ Happenstance

Today's wonderful summer selections come from the darling Haydee over at Happenstance.  I came across this blog about eight months ago and Happenstance has become one of my daily blog reads ever since then.  She always has gorgeous pictures that take me away from it all, as well as fashionable pieces I would love to own, and have I mentioned she roots for the Lakers?  Love it!  Haydee always keeps her posts short and sweet and I often find myself sighing at the pictures she posts.  Be sure to head over there and check it out, but first see what she can't be without this summer...



*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*


Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. Even after showering and getting cleaned off from the beach it's still fun to keep your hair "beachy."

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*



I don't crave it all the time but for some reason a craving for coke with ice seems to sneak up on me when I'm at the beach. Especially if it's from a bottle.

*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*



Most likely the Pixies (Surfer Rosa is pretty apropos for summer) since they're coming to San Diego this September!

Thank you so much Haydee for your awesome pics!  I have never hear this Pixie song, but love the name and have only heard fantastic things about Bumble and Bumble's Surf Spray.  Be sure to head over and check and get your daily dose of pretty goodness!  Also, check back tomorrow when the girls of Sweet Nothings share all their fabulous must haves! 

7 comments:

Erin said...

I definitely need to try that Bumble and Bumble spray! I rarely drink regular Coke, but I completely agree with the Coke in the bottle poured over ice - deeelish! I've found that the bottled Coke is usually the Mexican Coke made with sugar cane, which is now sold in bottles at Costco - woot!

dulci said...

I love Bumble & Bumble!

So good!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

DrayaAnn said...

I wanted to try that B&B. Does it just make your wavey hair stay wavey? Or does it make it crispy like other wavey hair products do?

Unknown said...

Lyndsy thanks again, this was fun!

DrayaAnn: I have wavy hair, so it definitely enhances my wave but provides enough salty, beachyness to look and feel fun. It really does feel like the beach, not crispy:)

taryn said...

that's my fav pixies album! :)
i've always wanted to try B&B surf spray. good stuff haydes!

bink and boo said...

I don't drink soda, but found myself craving a coke last weekend. It was so wrong it was right. Mmmmmmmm.

Cheers to summer! See you Friday!

julia wheeler said...

such a good song pick for the summer time! i need to check out that spray too! great job, haydes!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin