6.11.2010

Happy {Cha-Cha-Changes} Weekend


This picture pretty much sums up how this past week has been for me!  The good news is that I was recently promoted and have moved from purchasing into marketing (yay)! I was at my last position for almost five years and truly loved all my coworkers like family.  So this past week I trained for Office 2007 (pretty awesome), my new position and closed out all projects from my previous position.  Some overtime and five days later, I am in my new desk and ready for the change.  However in my craziness I neglected this blog and events that occurred.  Below is a quick wrap up of news to share!


Beautiful Baby Girl Charlotte arrived.  A big congrats to Courtney &  Nick!


Erin, Mrs. R, Me, Lori

Celebrated Lori's 30th Birthday!



Saw Get Him to the Greek and laughed my ass off and now have a huge crush on Russell Brand

And for the weekend ahead I plan to...



Enjoy a big glass of wine tonight and celebrate the week being over and making it out alive.



Watch the Lakers hopefully beat the Celtics.


Have a drink with Mr. R and possibly drunk dial Mrs. R.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

 Go Lakers!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new job! how exciting!

have a great weekend lovie!!

Stacie said...

Great week, Lynds!!!
PS, GO CELTICS :)

Draya Ann said...

Congrats on the new job!!! How exciting. Have a nice relaxing weekend!

Holly said...

big congrats to you for moving on up in your career!

Kris said...

Congrats on the promotion girl!! Can't wait to hear more about it!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you got that big old glass of wine sweets!

Shelby said...

YAY! Congrats girl! So proud of ya! Hope your weekend was everything you planned (minus the Lake Show losing)

xoxo

Courtney said...

Congrats on the promo friend! Very exciting!! And thanks too for all the well wishes XOXO

Lyndsy said...

Thanks so much ladies! I am really excited for the change and a new opportunity!

Shelby ~ Lakers Loss = Much Sadness! We gotta win on Tuesday!!

Stacie ~ Boo hiss! Go Lakers! We are back at home again! Watch out!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Congrats on the promotion! I want to see Get him to the Greek- looks hilarious! Charlotte is just adorable!

And sorry, but GO CELTS! :)

PS: Def going to do your summmer series- thanks for asking me!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats on the promotion! That's awesome =)

Great pic, sums up every week for me lol!

And that little girl is SO adorable. Great pictures!

Elle Sees said...

So what's the new job? You're so lucky!

Rosellini said...

Wow, you have been a busy bee! Congrats on your promotion! Well deserved, I'm sure! Yay! Cheers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin