6.22.2010

Summer Essential Series ~ Menu a la Marguerite

My first contributor to the Summer Essentials Series is my lovely friend Lisa, better known as Marge.  Marge has a passion for sports, food, fitness and poetry.  She always is making me smile and laugh, whether she is "sine-ing off" or taking a dirt nap.  She is beautiful as well as fabulous!  Without further ado, check out Menu a la Marguerite Summer Essentials....


*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*



Murad Soothing Skin & Lip Care - its clear gloss and can go over color or looks good plain.

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*



Pineapple martini shave ice!

*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*


Tarrus Riles's reggae version of Human Nature- don't know why, but it puts me a groovy mood.

Thanks Marge for your summer must haves!  I am also quite enjoying that reggae version I must say!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for Andi of Saltwater Dreams essentials. 

3 comments:

Marge said...

Youre too sweet to me - thanks for posting my weird favs! Lots of love.

Anonymous said...

i think i answered the second question wrong lol.

but id kill for a shaved ice right now

Elaine said...

Shaved ice is definitely a necessity!

Enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin