7.09.2010

Forever Frugal Friday


I am headed to Denver on Wednesday and I have some BBQ's, a Coors tour, some dinner and drinks around town planned, and I am looking for the perfect dresses to look cute and keep cool (temperatures are supposed to be in the mid to upper 80's).  I am loving the whimsical charm of this Silky Printed Dress, which could easily head into fall with some cognac boots and a scarf. 

I also am quite a sucker for pockets and green, and this Solid Floral Dress may just have to accompany me to Denver as well.  I am thinking this with some nude heels will be perfect for dinner and drinks on Saturday night.  Love the color so much and again, paired with some flats boots can also be totally fall appropriate.

Have any of you ever been to Denver?  Any most see or eat places I should check out?  Any killer bakeries or clothing shops?  Please leave me a comment with any recommendations!  Thanks!

8 comments:

Dianna_Kay said...

Hi! I live in Denver and you'll probably want to bring a jacket with you. Mid to upper 80's isn't that warm, especially if you're headed to Golden and it gets super chilly here at night.

Check out the Highlands area West of the Interstate (any cabbie will know what you're talking about). The area is super hip with cute shops and Happy Cakes, the best cupcakes ever!

Have fun while you're here!

BusyB said...

never been to denver...have a friend out there though she LOVES it! have fun!!!!! the green dress is GREAT!

Kristen said...

Love that dress too! I just bought the orange one-shoulder dress today.

Shelby said...

I love that green dress oh so much

Sals said...

Oh my, that blue dress is adooorable!

Unknown said...

Never been to Denver but these cute dresses are perfect for a Coors tour! Have fun:)

Schnelle said...

that green dress is so different-very pretty! it's the prefect shade of green.

Courtney said...

Have I ever told you your Forever Frugal Friday posts are some of my favorites!? love them!! have a great weekend-

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin