7.27.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ P.S.

A very happy (day late) birthday goes out to my girl Michelle!


She's off celebrating in Pismo with BZ and minus her pain in the neck wisdom teeth coming in, I think 30 started off wonderfully for her.  Cheers to many more celebrations in the year ahead Michelle!  Love you!

Today I will also be sharing Michelle's summer picks.  I met Michelle back in my freshman year of college (GO COUGS) and our friendship consisted of running into each other at frat parties and having lots of laughs.  Fast forward six years when she became a part of our "kickberry" group and our friendship has continued to blossom with lots of laughs, embarrassing stories, and love.  Like I posted yesterday, Michelle introduced me to Live.to.point.of.tears with a post that really hit home and she is always there for support.  Be sure to head over to her blog and check out beautiful photos and what's happening in her life.  But first check out her summer essentials below. 

*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*



I will be using my Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer all summer long! It's lightweight and gives you the perfect dewy shimmer over sun-kissed skin (& if you have sun-kissed skin right now, clearly you do not live by me in the NW!) It's not working so well on my current vamp-like skin, but hopefully I can get a little sun soon. I don't like wearing powder in the summer because I always sweat it off, so this gives the perfect amount of light coverage for your face.

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*




I am SO craving the "Summer Twilight Dress"  from Anthropologie! It says summer perfectly to me. It's so delicate and girly, I would love to own this dress!

*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*


I love me some Death Cab all year 'round, but in the summer I especially like to hear "Summer Skin".

Thank you so much Michelle for sharing your favorite goods.  I too will not leave home without my Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer and that Anthro dress is just too cute!  I love it!  And "Summer Skin" will always be one of my go to summer songs. 

Check back tomorrow for new mama to be Courtney's summer must haves!

8 comments:

Holly said...

that dress is spot on. love!

Erin said...

Want.that.dress.now! So cute!
Lynds - love the new layout and header :)

VP said...

The new blog layout looks so good! Regarding your Bieber post, I was in Vegas this past weekend where he was performing. I've never seen so many crazed teenaged (and not so teenaged) girls in my life.

Jami - XOimagine said...

Hi! I love this dress! So pretty and summery! I live in LA too! Glad to meet you! We're actually having a "blogger pool party" Aug 8th at a hotel pool in LA. Let me know if you'd like to join us! Great blog! Following you now!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

Kris said...

Great pics M! I also just bought the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer! I am excited to try it out!

Unknown said...

that dress. oh my word... i adore it!

Michelle said...

Thanks Lynds! xoxo :)

FmR said...

.
.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin