7.06.2010

Song Of The Week: I Like It


I don't hate Enrique's new song I Like It, in fact quite the opposite.  I LOVE IT!  Although I wasn't always 100% sold on his song.  My girl Mrs. F called me at work one day and said you have to download this song immediately.  I took a listen, didn't fall in love and passed on it.  Fast forward a few weeks later and I heard the song on the radio and I liked it!  My apologies to Mrs. F for ever doubting your music suggestions.  Lesson learned.

There is just something about Enrique Iglesias that I just heart so much.  Is his music cheesy?  Yes.  Do they have good beats.  Uh-huh.  Do they make me want to dance and sing?  Sure do.  Is he easy on the eyes. Yup!  Does this song make me want to "beat up the beat" Jersey style?  *First Pump*

I dare you not to like this song ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this song! I'm glad to have found someone else who appreciates its fantastic beat and attractive vocals. :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Loveee this song! So perfect for summer :) Hope you had a great 4th!!

Anonymous said...

im obsessed with it too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin