7.26.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ Live.to.the.point.of.tears

Today's essentials come from the gorgeous Brettan over at Live.to.the.point.of.tears.  I was first introduced to this blog that I stalk daily by my birthday girl Michelle, who sent me this post after my breakup.  I loved her honesty and felt everything she expressed in this post and knew right then and that I was hooked on her writing style and passions.  She has an adorably sweet pup Sam, a wardrobe I would die for and she posts the prettiest/sexiest pictures I have seen.  Warning, when you head over to her blog you will become addicted...consider yourself warned.


*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*



Without a doubt, Chanel's Nouvelle Vague nail polish ... and a gorgeous sea blue polish that they showed during the 2010 Cruise Collection runway show.  If you don't want to shell out for Chanel, e.l.f. makes a $1 version :) Just be sure to use a clear topcoat or it'll chip like crazy. But I'm from the camp that Chanel makeup is worth it.

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*



It's a tie.
I crave the sun-goddess sexiness of this Missoni bikini ... reminds me of drinking an aperitif at a cafe in Cinque Terre or Capri.

&

A clambake!!! I want to have one so badly ... Cold beer, good friends, warm fire, corn on the cob, clams and mussels and lobster, potatoes ... Yum. My favorite things about summer, all in one.
 
*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*

I'm gonna say anything Ryan Adams, which is total beer-drinking, crab-cracking, backyard BBQ music. Specifically,  "Wish You Were Here [Explicit]"and "Monday Night." 

Thank you Brettan for sharing your summer picks.  I heart that Ryan Adams song and although I cannot eat shell fish have to agree that a clam bake sounds pretty amazing and summer-ish.  Head on over to Live.to.the.point.of.tears for your daily dose of blunt, sexy, stylish stuff.  You will just love it, I know it!

Tomorrow, birthday girl Michelle shares her summer goods with ya'll!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great post she sent..im saving it.

Schnelle said...

very pretty polish!

http://schnellecouture.blogspot.com/

Nicole Marie said...

such a great polish color!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin