7.22.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ Joielala Photographie

Happy Thursday folks!  I think I am *finally* getting back into the swing of things after my vacay.  Funny how you kind of need a vacay to recover from your vacay huh? 

Today's summer essentials come from the darling team behind Joielala - Shelby and Taryn.  I have known Shelby since my freshman year of college at WSU (GO COUGS) and we have carried our friendship into SoCal.  We both have puggles that we adore (Waldo is crushing on Zulu tough), a love for photographer Natalie Moser and that California sun.  I have yet to meet Miss Taryn but I can only imagine that we would get along great.  These girls just started up their photography business and have already wowed and amazed many.  They are an inspiration to me and I am so excited to have them contribute to this series. 


*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*





Shelby - Girly nail polish in every shade of pink


 
*What are you craving for summer 2010?*


We're craving a fun fashion photo shoot at the SD fair.


 
*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*


Hands down: Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros - Home

Thank you Joielala for sharing all your picks!  That "Home" song just put the hugest smile on my face and you most definitely have me craving a trip to a SD Fair also!  Be sure to pop over to Joielala and check out their awesome photography skills.  Their work was recently featured on The Wedding Chicks and I know that we will be seeing a lot more of their work all over the world wide web.  Below are two of my favorite most recent shots. 



The stunning Karrie who won Joielala's photo shoot giveaway.  Her pictures turned out amazing and are so glamorous!

Tomorrow one of my all time favorite bloggers Brettan from Live.to.the.point.of.tears will share her summer necessities and you won't want to miss it!

3 comments:

Holly said...

that photoshoot looks stunning! like staright out of a magazine.

Caity said...

oooh...never heard that song before, but i loved it!

Anonymous said...

um, I too want a photoshoot like that!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin