7.30.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ No Day But Today

Happy Friday dolls!  I am currently nursing a two beer/allergy headache but the sun is shining and it's Friday so no complaints here!  Today, Courtney over at No Day But Today is sharing her summer essentials.  Court is a girlfriend from college (GO COUGS) and one of those people who just glows.  She is always smiling, as sweet as can be and a new mama to the gorgeous Charlotte.  Check out her summer needs below!



*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*


Bumble and bumble Surf Spray - 4.0 oz.: Coming from a girl whose least favorite activity in the world is blow drying her hair (it's thick and there is a lot of it!), the B&B Surf Spray is the perfect excuse, especially in the summertime, to not DO your hair. Just let your hair air dry a bit, spray on the surf and you are set for a summer day!

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*



Living in Seattle, currently I am just craving the sunshine! It seems to be making us wait a bit this year...but assuming it arrives soon, this summer I am craving this adorable swimsuit.  I love everything about it! And being that I just had a baby, I'm pretty happy that one piece swimsuits are still fashionable.

*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*

Train - Hey, Soul Sister (Official Music Video). Watch more top selected videos about: Trains

I know it is getting a bit overplayed, but I still just am loving Train's "Hey, Soul Sister"...something about it just feels like summer fun to me, driving around with the sunroof down, singing your heart out!

Thanks Courtney for sharing your picks!  You are the second blogger to rave about the B&B Surf Spray.  I haven't used it in a while but it may be time to try it out again.  Be sure to stop over at No Day But Today and check out the adorable Charlotte. 

4 comments:

DrayaAnn said...

Okay another person with the B&B surf spray. I'm getting it. I have to see what this is all about. My hair is crazy wavy so I hope this works as well for me too.

Taylor said...

Great list!!!! :)

I am missing some southern California sunshine myself!

BusyB said...

well right now....a petty coat lol! Once we actually see sun.... I will have my SUNSCREEN : )

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

AAHH!!! I love the surf spray and have been using it on and off for 3 or 4 years now. AMAZING stuff!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin