7.29.2010

Woot!


I have been dying to try Drybar in Brentwood ever since Daily Candy sent me an email.  I absolutely love having my hair washed and dried whenever I get it cut and wished that there was a more affordable way to enjoy that part without having to constantly get your hair cut. Well now I can at Drybar for $35 and after reading Danielle over at Sweet Nothings review I was sold. 

But wait a minute you LA ladies...here's something even better.  Today at Groupon you can get a blowout for $20!  You better believe I purchased that steal and am already browsing my calendar for my next social event that I can use my blowout for.  I will most definitely post a followup once I experience Drybar!

Don't feel left out if you don't live in LA, click here and sign up for the Groupon in your city.  I look forward to  my daily deal emails and have already utilized two deals since joining in June.  Just sign up, get your deal of the day and then choose to delete it or grab it up.  So simple and so great! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So lucky you live in LA and have access to all of these awesome places. I have long wondered why there aren't more of these "blowdry only" types of places. It's so brilliant!
Do we get to see pics of your hair?
xoxo

P.S-did you see that Daniel Craig was cast in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo movie? I absolutely cannot wait to see him! I mean it ;)

Anonymous said...

YES! I tried Drybar this past Saturday and loved it. Plus, the decor is super cute. I can't believe no one thought of this sooner. I used to go to places just to get a blowout and now I have several blowouts to choose from. They're opening up one by my place in September. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

woooooo!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that idea! I wish we had some of those in Seattle. Since I am trying to grow my hair out and have decided to stay with my natural color I hardly ever have a chance for a wash and blowout. I am jealous of LA.

Lyndsy said...

Andi ~ I am so excited to get my blowout! I will of course post pictures once I get it done. Just trying to find the right event to do so :) And I did not hear about Daniel Craig but I really love him! So exciting!

Designstiles ~ So glad to hear another postive review!


Hannah ~ I am sure there will be some places in Seattle that will follow suit. It is just too great not to!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin