7.12.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ Jamie of all Trades

Hola chicas!  Happy Monday to you all!  The sun is shining and I have a 2.5 day work week ahead of me before I enjoy 5 glorious days of vacay. 

Shame on me.  I promised to get Miss Jamie's essentials up on Friday, and was so swamped it just didn't happen.  However, to quote J.Lo, Ain't It Funny how I am posting her picks today, which just so happens to also be J.O.A.T two year blog anniversary?  So fitting I think. 

Jamie is a great girlfriend of mine that I met my freshman year of college at WSU (GO COUGS).  We may have been in different sororities but that didn't stop us from being friends (no matter what those Lifetime movies tell you).  Jamie and I went to numerous frat parties together and continued to have fun in So Cal years after graduation.  Jamie is always on point.  The girl has amazing style, creative as all get out, and have I mentioned she makes incredible cupcakes?  Well she does and if you are lucky enough to live in Seattle you can try them out yourself!  In case you can't tell Jamie is just so great and if you aren't already following her blog, you really should start!  Without further ado, I present to you Jamie of all Trades summer essentials...


*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*



:: I'm all about a fresh clean face this summer. I'm changing up my skin care routine and starting to wash with a new facial cleanser, Peter Thomas Roth. It cleans your face but it's too soapy. cheers to clear skin!

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*


:: I really wanted to say neon because I am, but I said that last year. My new obsession is anything tie-dye and I have to include a food item - pop chips salt + pepper.



*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*



:: Goldfrapp's Rocket.  This song is going to take you back to the summer of 1984. It's a little bit disco and a little bit new wave pop. I even heard a mix of Christopher Cross' Ride Like The Wind (Album Version)and every song from Belinda Carlise's Summer Rain album.  I can see my girlfriends and myself listening to this song out on a boat in the afternoon and dancing at the disco on a hot summer night. Get your tube top ready.

Thank you so much Jamie for sharing with us all!  I am obsessed with POP chips, my favorite is the BBQ flavor with a scoop of cottage cheese on top.  Delish!  That Goldfrapp cover is gorgeous and I just realized I already have this song in my library - sweet!  A very happy blog-a-versiary to you my love!  I love checking in with your happenings and drooling on my mouse pad.  Be sure to pop over to Jamie of all Trades blog and leave her some lovin'!  XOXO

Tomorrow Jackie will clue us in to the "preggers" summer needs.

4 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love JOAT blog! Esp her cupcakes... :)

Pop Chips are so yummy- good pick!

Shelby said...

I FREAKING LOVE POP CHIPS! I meant to write a post about them but forgot...until now...
love you girls xo

Holly said...

love me some pop chips!

Lyndsy said...

Pop Chips are the best!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin