7.20.2010

Song Of The Week: Toes



Happy Tuesday to all! Sorry for the lack of posts, but last week was crazy hectic at work and then I left for vacay (which was amazing - post on that later) to Denver and didn't open a computer once.

Is it just me or is returning back to reality after a lovely vacation so difficult?  I couldn't for the life of me think of a song for the week and then remembered how much I adore Toes by the Zac Brown Band and how every time I listen to this song it makes me relax and feel at ease (it also makes me want to book a ticket to some tropical location).

Any fun vacation plans ahead for any of you?  I am already wanting to plan my next adventure away and need some ideas. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just bought my zac brown tickets for sep 25!! lawn seays +tailgating+cowboys-best weekend ever!

Anonymous said...

Love this song :) Perfect for Summer!
My H had the ZBB CD before they ever became famous, they played one of his friends' wedding in GA! Lol, can you imagine the bragging rights now?! haha.
Glad you had a great vacation with minimal computer time, a true vacation :)
xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin