7.01.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ La vie...J'aime


Is anyone else getting really excited for the upcoming three day weekend?  It is so close I can taste it!  I am excited to share La vie...J'aime's summer essentials today with you all.  I first started following Jaime's blog about a year ago because she always was sharing a little bit of everything.  Home goods, fashion, music, movies, makeup, you name it and Jaime was posting about it!  I especially love her "Friday Faves" which always has me checking out and finding new blogs I wasn't familiar with already.  Her latest addition is "Summer Snapshots" and I am REALLY loving it.  Head on over to La vie...J'aime just as soon as you finish reading her summer must haves!



*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*


*What are you craving for summer 2010?*

Enjoying a good book on my reading list, seeing a  summer blockbuster, beach and/or pool time, and drinks with friends on the roof deck!

*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*


Thank you Jaime for sharing all your faves for summer!  Calfornia Gurls has been a popular summer time anthem for lots of people (especially guest bloggers to YBB)!  I am curious what you thought of Eclipse?  I also adore Burt's Bees products and a good read over the hot summer days!  Hope you get to enjoy lots of cocktails on the roof deck with friends this summer, I may just have to copy that idea ;)

6 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

You are soo sweet, Lyndsy! This looks awesome :) I have a post set tomorrow to promote!

PS: you gotta send a pic this summer for the series!

PPS: roof deck + drinks +bffs =perfection! right?

Beebs said...

ahh, always love a good bronzer!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Fab list!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Great post! I love your list Jaime! :)

Valerie said...

What a great list! I want to see Eclipse this summer too and hoping to read many great books. And thanks for the sunscreen reminder! ;)

xo
Valerie

Lulu said...

Your blog is so fun, just found it via "La Vie ... J'aime". Great summer essentials list!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin