1.14.2008

Berry Good Blush


My mom and I are always on the hunt for the latest and greatest makeup options for our fair skin. Well, my mom is quite a fan of QVC, and was lucky enough to view the introduction to the Laura Geller Blush - N - Brighten in Berry. She picked up her phone, and ordered one for herself and one for my sister.

While I was in Seattle for the holidays, I tried it out and I must say that I am hooked! It gives your cheeks the most natural, pretty, pink glow to them, and the color lasts all day! I tried to "trick" my mom into letting me take it back to LA with me, but she also loves it and there was no way that was gonna happen. I rushed to my local Sephora and was saddened to hear that they didn't carry Laura Geller products in the store, but they were available online.

There are five different color options to fit any skin tone and trust me when I say, this is one product you won't want to leave home without.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Good to know! I too love blush, it's my makeup staple. I'll have to check it out

Lindsay said...

I was atually looking at Laura Geller products on Sephora earlier today. Funny. I heart blush too.

Anonymous said...

look at those colors! yum! mac has some good ones in their mineralize line too :]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin