1.07.2008

Cashmere Mafia


Cashmere Mafia premiered yesterday on ABC, and I gotta say, I am already a fan! This show is a combination of Desperate Housewives, Sex and the City, and Gossip Girl. The characters are all likable, the clothes will make you green with envy, and the scenery of New York is beautiful....need I say more?

All of the women's wardrobes are AMAZING but my favorites so far are Mia (Lucy Liu), and Caitlin (Bonnie Somerville). ABC is has launched The Lookbook , where you can see exactly what the characters were wearing in each episode. The black and gold YSL dress that Mia wore to her engagement party (Episode 1) is going to be my new daily eye candy.

Cashmere Mafia begins airing at it's normal time slot this Wednesday the 9Th at 10:00 PM on ABC. I don't have Tivo/DVR and would normally be concerned about the conflict in time with Project Runway but luckily I get the EST feed at 7:00 PM so I am all clear.

Did any of you watch it and if so what do you think?

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I hadn't watched it but upon seeing your post I found a rerun and recorded it and watched it just this morning. I'm in. It was a combo of the shows you mentioned but it has its own feel. I'm in.

Lindsay said...

I watched and I liked it. Its set to record all season on my DVR.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin