1.15.2008

Wedding Inspiration


The ever crafty, and oh so creative Darci over at With This Ring, had me smiling from cheek to cheek at the inspiration board she created for her cousin and maid-of-honor. You would have thought I had personally emailed Miss (soon to be Mrs) Darci and asked her to create one for me.

I love the use of colors (yellow & pink), the macaroons, the yellow shoes, and the vase of flowers with fruit (all ideas I have been thinking about for my own wedding). This little board of hers has me all excited for my upcoming nuptials and has me putting all my thoughts into action.

Head on over to her blog, for more fabulous wedding ideas! And if you have any great wedding ideas, please share!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Thanks, Lyndsy! I am so glad that you like the board. I have some more "fruit in vases" pictures that I have gathered for my cousin...feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you're interested and I'll send them your way.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin