1.31.2008

Lusting Lately

Apparently I am a gluton for punishment....why else would I try on these beautiful shoes at lunch?



I absolutely, positively ADORE these pink sparkly shoes...I mean SERIOUSLY these Manolo Blahnik Shiny Sequin Fuchsia Pumps looked fantastic on my feet. *sigh*






Equally incredible were the Christian Louboutin Pink Glitter Patent Slingback . I mean they are the definition of Barbie shoe! H-O-T!




Technically the damage was already done, I already had hearts in my eyes and a dazed look on my face. It wouldn't kill me to try on another fantastic pair like the Christian Louboutin Glitter Pump, which apparently are no longer available at Neiman Marcus online. Fun, glitzy, and a dream...and I could totally sport these puppies again and again.



That's all for now...I have punished myself enough just posting these lovelies here. Thank goodness it's the freakin' weekend and baby, I'm gonna have me some fun!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You need to get out of my brain! I was starting a posting about Louboutins!

Lindsay said...

Oh and also when at Barney's and Saks last weekend I looked for those glittery ones and they didn't have them :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin