2.29.2008

Forever Frugal Friday


I can hardly believe it is already Friday! I apologize for the lack of posts lately. To sum up the week, it has been very stressful. But things are on the up and up, so it pleases me to share this weeks frugal find.

I think there is nothing classier than a white button shirt with jeans. I mean talk about timeless and a look that will never go out of style. I adore this feminine Peplum Woven Shirt, and the navy blue sash that comes with it. I like this combo a lot, because it is super sweet and easily dresses up your jeans more than you standard Gap Oxford Button Down Shirt. Seeing as it is from Forever 21, I would worry about the sheerness of the shirt, but a simple fitted cami beneath is sure to do fix the sheerness.

In any case, whether you live on the east coast, or west coast this top is sure to have you covered for any occasion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just stumbled on to your blog..good luck w/ you wedding. I have this shirt in lavendar...it is a great go to top when you want to dress up a pair of jeans

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin