2.17.2009

Snack Attack

I totally get the munchies at work and have a snack drawer that needs to be replenished weekly, otherwise someone gets a little cranky (me). Last week while shopping at Gelson's (my super convenient, but pricey grocery store) at lunch, I was happy to see that the nuts above were on sale for $2.99 for 8 ounces. I threw them in my basket and headed back to work.

Upon closer examination at my desk, I realized that the container had 8 separate marks showing 1 ounce serving sizes. So know you no longer need to guess if your handful of nuts is accurate to the serving size, you can just shake to your desired quantity. Added bonus...this snack is healthy and tasty, tasty. You can pick up the Blue Diamond Sea Salt Almonds just about anywhere, but if you like to buy in bulk, Amazon.com has them priced pretty great.

Happy Snacking!

6 comments:

Pam said...

I am loving your blog! I feel like we have very similar tastes, i.e. music, fashion, food, celebrities, haha! You also found my new fave song for me, Poker Face. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Almonds are my go-to snack too! I haven't tried to sea salt kind yet...next time.

Erin said...

I Love the new little packaging for the Blue Diamond almonds. My fave are the Vanilla Bean.

The Golden Years said...

Yummy! I love almonds and cashews and could make it through the whole can if someone didn't tell me when to stop, haha!

Shelby said...

Yum! And I love the idea of worry free portion control :) XOXO

Lyndsy said...

Yay! I am glad I have fellow almond worshippers! The sea salt are seriously TDF! I will have to try the vanilla bean however...

Vineyard Vogue - I am right there with you. One night I had to stop myself and because I had eaten 3/4 of the can!

Pam - Thanks for the sweet words! I am excited that we have such good taste ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin