12.11.2009

Holiday Gift Ideas #7 ~ Jim Jams

To me pajamas (jim jams as my roomie calls them) and Christmas go hand in hand. Growing up we were always allowed to open one present on Christmas Eve and that one present was ALWAYS PJ's to sleep in that evening and wake up to open presents in. It was a cute tradition and it is something I think I will pass along once I have a family of my own.

Below are some great Forever Frugal Friday PJ's that are just too good to pass up!

The classic, can't go wrong Plaid Flannel PJ Pant.

For the friend or sister in warmer climates, why not try the Plaid PJ Short Set.

These Striped PJ Pant are on my own personal wish list. Soft, cozy and reminiscent of my childhood.

The Polka Dot PJ Pant a innocent and sweet in pink.

For that naughty friend of yours, why not these racy Lace Print Boxy Shorts?

2 comments:

Annie Crowninshield said...

my family had the same tradition!

Tara Vorhes said...

We had the same tradition! And I still love getting new pj's for Christmas to this day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin