2.09.2010

Song Of The Week: Set Adrift On Memory Bliss


P.M. Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
Uploaded by hushhush112. - See the latest featured music videos.

This past weekend in Seattle was a great one! I celebrated the big 3-0 with three other fabulous girls and reunited with folks I haven't seen in almost 8 years! When I was trying to think of a song for this week, wouldn't you just know that by simply shuffling my songs on my IPod the most perfect song ever to describe this past weekend would come up?

P.M. Dawn's "Set Adrift On Memory Bliss had me absolutely smiling at my desk today. I am not sure what I love the most about this song...perhaps it's the Spandau Ballet's "True" beat as the base, maybe the reference to Christina Applegate, most likely it is the lead singers awesome glasses.

Whatever it is, I was definitely drifting down "memory bliss" this past weekend and it was spectacular. Hoping this song brings back some good memories and has you in bliss all week long!

2 comments:

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

I absolutely love PM DAWN!!! It was so great to see you girl:)

Lyndsy said...

So great to see you! You look incredible!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin