4.22.2010

Desperately Seeking Sully ~ Eco-Friendly Goods

Happy Earth Day Everyone!  Below are some Eco-Friendly goodies I would like to own!


My girl Mrs. F owns these gorgeous Amelia earrings.  These earrings go with everything and she is always getting compliments whenever she wears them.  The are actual leaves dipped in gold.  Earthy and glitzy all at the same time.  Gotta love that!


This vivid magenta of this gorgeous Barbara necklace is just begging to be worn with a simple white tank, blazer and jeans.


Without even realizing it this morning, I threw on my organic Hanky Pankies I bought last year.  Well this years style is a little different but I am still wanting to add them to my collection.  The Hanky Panky Color Play Low Rise T-Shirt Thong would be a great way to incorporate Eco-Friendly into your everyday life :)


I always reuse my shopping bags from JCrew, Bloomies or wherever I have them from to bring my lunch into work.  I tend to get another week or two use out of the bag and then inevitably have to recycle it.  I think it is time for me to invest in a BYOB Built Gourmet Getaway Lunch Tote, French Bull Vine Pattern bag.  Totally cute, washable and reusable.  Perfect for toting your lunch or picnic food around town.

So I seem to be a little obsessed with this fuchsia, magenta color and spied this darling Matt & Nat Tadeo Wallet. It's a little bit edgy, totally fun and amazingly Eco-Friendly. 



Last but not least are these sexy and sassy Alkemie Long Snake Earrings.

However you choose to spend your Earth Day be sure to find at least one thing to reduce your carbon footprint today.  Happy Earth Day!

3 comments:

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

Wow, I love that Barbara necklace!! Great picks.

Valerie said...

The Mat & Nat wallet is adorable and I love the snake earrings. Great picks for Earth Day!

xo
Valerie

Beebs said...

these are all awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin