6.21.2010

Summer Essentials Series 2010



Happy Summer Solstice!  Last year I started the Summer Essentials Series and had some great fellow bloggers join in on the fun of all thing summer.  It was such a success and received so many positive comments I thought, why not do it again?  So here goes!


*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*
Since we have already established that I am pale, pale, pale and therefore require lots of sunblock, it goes without saying that I always have sunblock close to me.  However, without fail a time will arrive this summer (or yesterday) when I do not reapply often enough and end up with a sunburn.  My favorite product for providing immediate relief that isn't sticky or smelly is Clinque's After Sun Rescue Balm with Aloe.  It is ahhh-mazing!

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*



A Beach Cruiser for day drinking and enjoying the sun.  Last year we rented bikes for 4th of July and trolled all over Venice and it was soo much fun!  Although, be careful...drinking and biking can be quite dangerous, right Avery?

*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*


Easy...Blister In The Sun! This song has me beating my hands against the steering wheel when I drive and just instantly puts me in the best mood.  Plus the word "sun" is in the title so it is automatically summer related!

Be sure to check back all this week as some of my favorite/daily read bloggers share their summer essentials! 

7 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That song brings me back to my much younger self. Love it!

Nicole Marie said...

oh yes a beach cruiser is a necessity!!

DrayaAnn said...

I love that cruiser! I have one and it is pink pink pink with a basket of course!!!

Kristen said...

great picks! love the bike and that song! definitely top of my fave songs of all time!!!!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

That Clinique product sounds like something I need too!
Can't wait to see more :)

VP said...

So glad this series is back! Great picks!

Lindsay said...

No comment! Though there is evidence of the dangers of bike riding...
A beach cruiser was going to be my pick. I guess I will think of another....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin