11.29.2010

Song Of The Week: Christmas/Sarajevo 12/24


Oh Holy Night can you believe it is already time to begin listening to holiday music?  I can't lie, I cheated and began listening to 103.5 on Tuesday of last week off and on.  However, it's holiday music always from here on out until the new year.  While I have many favorite holiday songs, I thought best to start the 2010 Holiday with Christmas/ Sarajevo 12/24 (Instrumental)

This song is powerful and full of emotion.  It is also one of the Christmas songs that I think men really enjoy rocking out to and can have a jam session in their car to, without looking too silly.  I also am fascinated by the light coordination to this song in the video above.  I remember watching it years ago and being amazed and I just watched it again and was impressed. 

'Tis the season and I couldn't be more excited!  Stay tuned for great gift ideas, holiday treats and all things festive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great song. i love kost..ive been so excited!! wooo!!:)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love this song- i always blast it when i hear on the radio lol!

Michelle said...

I didn't get a chance to watch the video at first when I read this post, so I just went back and saw this...wow! That is so cool, I had never seen it. I just watched it two times in a row! I love me some TSO too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin