1.22.2011

Scenes from MLK Weekend


Watched the Hawks lose horribly against Da Bears.  On a good note, Venice Beach was absolutely gorgeous and sunny!


Enjoyed a "Brie BLT" and "Friggin’ Amazin’ French Toast" at Grub.  So frickin' good!


Tested out my rapping skills and explored the John Lennon exhibit at Grammy Museum.  Lots of music and fascinating facts.  Plus if you show them your AAA card you get a nice little discount!


Enjoyed my favorite cupcake hands down from Lark Silver Lake Cake Shop.  "Colleen’s Caramel Cup Cake" was finished in three bites and had me eyeing B's cupcake for more.  Seriously TDF!

Can't wait to see what this weekend has in store for me!  Enjoy your weekend whether you are in snow, rain, or sunshine!  See you on Monday where my life *should* be a little calmer and I can finally share my Golden Globe Red Carpet Review. 

Ciao lovers!

6 comments:

Andee Layne said...

oh my goodness i am drooling over that cupcake!

Alex said...

Wow - I'm definitely going to check out Lark. That cupcake looks incredible.

http://popculturemyth.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

that cupcake looks so delish. i cant even stand it.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

I WANT that cupcake:)

Holly said...

ah, id love to spend the weekend at venice beach, how nice does that look?

also, the scale of that cupcake is messing with me, it looks HUGE! and incredible ;)

Lyndsy said...

Holly the cupcake is really not that big at all - three bites and it was a goner :)

LA ladies you MUST try Lark Bake Shop - it's a life changer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin