6.27.2011

Song Of The Week: How I Roll



I was a bit skeptical of the new Britney Femme Fatale album but was pleasantly surprised by how good the CD actually was.  Yes this album is a lot more electric but that is why I kind of love it.  The debut track "Hold It Against Me" was weak in comparison to her follow up hits "Till The World Ends" and her latest single "I Wanna Go" .  I think my favorite song on the album however has to be ""How I Roll".  It reminds me of old school Britney and also of my besties Mrs. R and Mrs. F with the line "9 lives like a kitty kat".  Also, Miss Spears gets a little naughty dropping the F bomb - loves.

The album contains many girly fantastic songs that get you in the mood for summer and fun, that's just how she rolls.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

As a HUGE Britney fan myself, it took a couple (ok a LOT) of listens of the new album before I even liked it. Now, I LOVE it! I'm going to see her tour in Florida on July 23rd. SO very excited!

-A Fellow Britney Lover :)

Cindy said...

I was a little disappointed to find out that she says "thug" and not the f word (: Just a head's up! Thanks for sharing, I love Britney!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin