12.11.2007

I'm So Excited...and I Just Can't Hide It


I have been waiting for 90210 to come out on DVD for years! Those who know me well know that I have had a minor....okay major obsession with Beverly Hills 90210 since I was 10 and it first aired on Fox. I did have a poster of Dylan in my bedroom, and I still own the soundtrack (although it has MANY scratches on it). I watched 90210 religiously for those 10 glorious years. I stuck with it through Brenda & Dylan, Kelly's diet pill addiction, Steve stealing the legacy key, Brandon's political aspirations, Donna's awful hairstyles, David's budding keyboard career and the introduction and dismissal of Valerie and Gina.

There were definitely some tough years that were hard to watch but I was so excited to see that the BEST season EVER (season three) is now available for purchase.


Season three is by FAR the best. Brenda and Donna study abroad in Paris in the summer only to come back and find out that Kelly and Dylan are now an item, Dylan's dad dies, Donna Martin almost doesn't graduate....what more could you ask for?!

This season is definitely a must-have for anybody who grew up in the 90's and still watches the reruns on the soap network. You can get all three seasons for $105 at Amazon or you can pick and choose your favorite seasons. You won't regret it!

Donna Martin Graduates!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You know I loooove 90! Right now I am at the part where they had their 5-year hs reunion and Andrea is getting a D from Jesse. Noah and Donna, Steve and Janet....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin