12.17.2007

Jewels & Gems Oh My!

Being a girl, and loving jewelry, pretty much go hand in hand. That is why I am so excited that my good friend Laura has her jewelry site up and running! I was lucky enough to receive a pair of gold drop earrings from Laura and now, you too can own (or give) some jewels from Laura E!

I am dying to add these Antoinette earrings to my collection. They are gorgeous, sexy and classy and would go with just about anything!

Equally beautiful and a little more earthy is the Allison necklace (also available in earrings). The delicate leaf motif with a plain white t-shirt will make everyone green with envy.

The Donna necklace is a great way to wear silver and gold this holiday and all year round.

There are a variety of colors and styles that will fit anybody on your holiday list! It is one gift they will not want to return!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin