7.09.2008

Wino Wednesday

I haven't been drinking as much wine these days, with Elon gone and trying to stay healthy, but decided this weekend I needed to up the ante and try a new wine to write about. Since I would be spending the Saturday evening watching a movie with Waldo, a full bottle would have been a waste so I decided upon a split of the Cambria Chardonnay. It had a nice straw color to it and was neither overly crisp nor buttery. It was just quite simply stated a good white wine. Nothing to write home about (even if I am blogging about it). I don't know if I would pay $14.99 for a full bottle but the split at $6.99 was a pretty good deal for what it was.

Hopefully this weekend I will sample a lovely wine and be able to provide a better review next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin