7.23.2008

Wino Wednesday

I was first introduced to the Castle Rock Pinot Noir through the wine game (I promise a post explaining this fab game). Immediately upon tasting this wine, I was in love (I was also about ten other tastings deep). When it came time to decide upon a red wine for the wedding, I was dead set on this wine. Seeing as it was priced about $11.99 a bottle I realized that I would need to settle for serving this wine just on the tables with dinner.

This wine is smooth, and goes with just about any dish. The wine has soft tannins, and flavors of cherry and blackberry. It just goes down easily and I think that even if you aren't a red wine lover, you would definitely be a fan of this wine. Try it out for yourself!

1 comment:

Tara Vorhes said...

Good choice! I like this one too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin