11.13.2009

Forever Frugal Friday : Bootie Edition

I have been very hesitant to try this bootie trend as I pictured it would just make my legs look even stubbier. However, I watched an episode of Oprah this week and they put a 50+ year old woman in a pair of booties with tights and she looked adorable! Which got me thinking....if she can do it, surely I can take a chance?

Enter Urban Studded Bootie from Forever. Sassy, flashy and just the right price. I am thinking with some black tights, a black skirt, a simple white tee and a bold clustered pearl necklace, I may just have the perfect going out outfit for the weekend ahead.

So go ahead.... "Bootie, Bootie, Bootie, Bootie, Rockin' Everywhere"

6 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Love it! Sounds like such a cute outfit. And the song was a great touch.

Jacquelyn said...

Go for it!

Anonymous said...

if my mom can wear them, you can! and at forever prices, worth a shot!!!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Love them and their price!

prashant said...

the song was a great touch.

Web hosting india

Johanna said...

OMG - I love these booties and they only have them in a 5. Dying.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin