11.03.2009

It's Back.....



Upon arriving at Mr. & Mrs. R's house late Thursday evening, I was greeted with a delightful and familiar scent in the guest room. And then I saw it (and minorly freaked out might I add) ....the Spiced Chestnut Essential Oils Room Spray. The scent that Williams Sonoma had discontinued last season. The scent that prompted me to write this.

And wouldn't you just know, that I had to capture with my camera the goodness for you all. Believe me when I say, I am a huge nerd when it comes to scents and my reaction was similar to that of someone who just won the lottery. I quickly slathered on the lotion, sniffed the display candle and enjoyed the yummy scent that is Spiced Chestnut.

Thank you Williams Sonoma for bringing Chestnut back!

2 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I am intrigued! I must smell now :)

Courtney said...

I am a crazy for delicious smelling goodies as well...must check this one out!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin