3.05.2010

Balmain Fall 2010 RTW

In anticipation of Sunday night glamour, I browsed a few collections over at NY Magazine and was blown away with the Balmain collection of shimmering gold which made me think of that lovely gold statue all will be vying for. The suits, the cocktail dresses, the gowns - just lovely!

This was the initial piece that caught my eye. The beautiful neckline looks like she is just dripping in gold.

This little number is perfect for Los Angeles and rooting on the awesome Lakers!


My favorite look however is this sexy dress with bold shoulders and tons of glamour.

I haven't had a chance to look through the rest of the Fall 2010 RTW collections, any that I must see? Any that I should just avoid? What are your favorite collections?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin