7.08.2010

Summer Essentials Series ~ The Look 4 Less

Ugh...California's weather is really buggin' me right now.  The gray and drizzle is making getting out of bed all the more difficult and in addition, my allergies are O.O.C (out of control).  I am hopped up on Zyrtec and Tylenol Cold & Sinus hoping to feel some relief...alas no luck.  Which is why I am so excited to share one of my ABSOLUTE favorite bloggers Jen's, summer essentials.

Jen over at The Look 4 Less is your go to gal for replicating celeb and designer creations all for a little less dough.  I mean the girl does not disappoint.  She can find anything, and generally she finds many options of what your favorite celeb was wearing.  Jen contributed last year and I was so excited to she decided to take some time out of her busy schedule to share her must haves!


*What beauty product will be with you at all times this summer 2010?*


St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tanner.  I have tried tons of gradual tanners and this one is by far my favorite, so I will definitely be using this consistently throughout the summer to give my skin some color!

*What are you craving for summer 2010?*



A vacation! We're heading to San Francisco this summer and I can't wait to spend time exploring the city.

*What is your essential summer song for summer 2010?*



Katy Perry - California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg) . I'm not from California but this song is super catchy and always gets stuck in my head!

Thanks Jen for all your great selections!  I am right there with you on craving a vacation (I'm headed to Denver next Wednesday) and I must try this St. Tropez gradual tanner, my pale skin needs some color!  And I am pretty sure that the song of the summer belongs to Katy Perry as so many of you bloggers have claimed it to be your so.  If you love fashion and saving money, make sure to head over to The Look 4 Less and shop 'till you drop!

Tomorrow the always crafty Jamie over at Jamie of all Trades will share her summer goods leading into the weekend!  Yay that it's almost Friday already!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is anyone else confsed on why the california girls video doesnt involve a beach at all?

anyways, i agree with your comment, we should have a playdate, and it should involve bacon..is there an la bacon festival? im googling that at work tomorrow

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I have heard good things about that self tanner...maybe it's time to try it out! :)

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

Thanks for inviting me to participate Lyndsy!! I hope you start feeling better soon. :)

Kristen said...

Great picks Jen!

[in]consideration said...

I stumbled over by accident, but love your blog! The "summer essentials series" is great =)

I have read good reviews about that St. Tropez self-tanner... supposedly it doesn't smell as bad as a lot of them do? I may finally have to pick some up and test it out.

@Sweet Nothings: I just saw that video for the first time today and I was super disappointed that there was nothing remotely Californian about it! Too weird...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin